Section’s local development environment;
- Is based on a git push workflow.
- Replicates production clusters locally with Kubernetes powered by Minikube.
- Allows developers to design a production edge compute platform locally on your development machine.
- Facilitates testing configuration locally without having to work in production.
- Helps avoid spinning up another copy of the production environment to test on.
- Replicates the production point of presence (PoP), in a virtual machine (VM), running on your computer.
- Test all the levels of your architecture and see what works best before actually putting it in front of your website and users.
Let’s get started by installing the Developer PoP core.